Types of Koldcast TV Content Partnerships
(1) Exclusive Distribution vs. Non-Exclusive – Prospective Content Partners may choose to distribute their programming exclusively on KoldCast TV. Exclusive distribution is not required to become a KoldCast Content Partner.
(2) Embedded Partner vs. Non-Embedded – Prospective Content Partners who unilaterally elect to embed the KoldCast TV media player on their website become Embedded Partners and accrue to the highest levels of Partner benefits.
(3) Represented Partner – The highest level of partnership is a Represented Partnership. Represented Partners enter into KoldCast’s Distribution and Representation Agreement, where we formally and actively pursue international licensing deals, sponsorship opportunities and funding arrangements. This particular level of KoldCast partnership requires certain exclusivity provisions which are not present in our standard Digital Distribution Agreement. Represented Partners must be Embedded Partners, but not necessarily Exclusive Distribution Partners.
Additional Content Partner Benefits
- Unlimited upload space for episodes, teasers, trailers, films and documentaries
- Full HD support, unlimited
- No bandwidth or TRT limits
- Access to private, password-protected Partner Analytics Dashboard
- Access to a private password-protected screening room for special releases*
- Access to a Supplemental Video Scroller for special release purposes*
- Priority video deployment*
- Embedded-player tracking*
- Custom graphic background on Showpage*
- Unparalleled personal service
*Embedded Partners only